Nachman Norwood & Parrott’s Wealth Management services include:
- Long-Term Planning
- Our process starts by understanding your financial situation, needs, and goals. Then we work with you to assess the proper strategy best suited to your financial goals. Based on this information, we create a written plan that serves as a roadmap for your financial future. We will continue to refer to and refine this plan during our ongoing relationship.
- Cash Flow Planning
- We will help you assess your budget requirements. Using those findings, we will create an income plan to support your needs.
- Investment Management
- With your plan as a guide, we will develop an investment strategy to help you meet your specific goals with the least amount of risk. The strategy is centered on long- term, sound investment principles. Our specific investment recommendations are guided by our internal investment committee, and because of our independent fee based structure, decisions are directed by what is best for the client at the lowest cost possible.
- Estate Planning Strategies
- We believe a current estate plan is critical for a family to achieve its long-term objectives. Estate planning allows you to support and protect your family after your lifetime. We will review your current plan, determine needs, and partner with the appropriate outside legal counsel as needed. Overtime, families and tax laws change. As part of our process, we revisit the plan on a regular basis and make recommendations as needed.
- Insurance Monitoring
- A key component of your overall plan is making sure you have the appropriate insurance to meet your specific needs. From protecting your family to planning for long-term care, we will complete periodic reviews of your insurance coverage. When necessary, we will also partner with the appropriate insurance specialists to help ensure you are continuing to receive the right coverage.
- Education Planning
- There are a variety of options available to you when deciding how to fund a child’s or grandchild’s education. Every situation is unique, and we will evaluate your circumstances to create the best education plan for your family.
- Liability Management
- Through our Wells Fargo affiliates, you have access to banking services, including:
• Securities-based lines of credit
• Residential mortgages
• Home equity financing
• Small-business financing
• Credit cards
Lending and other banking services available through the Lending & Banking Services Group of Wells Fargo Advisors (NMLS UI 2234) are offered by banking and non-banking subsidiaries of Wells Fargo & Company, including but not limited to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. (NMLSR ID 399801), Member FDIC; Wells Fargo Home Mortgage; and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance, Inc. All loans and lines of credit are subject to credit approval, verification, and collateral evaluation. Initial credit decisions are subject to your meeting specific underwriting requirements and final approval will be based upon your satisfying these requirements. Certain restrictions apply. Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without advance notice. Products are not available in all states. Licensed by New Hampshire banking department.
Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network is not a legal or tax advisor. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.
Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.