Nachman Norwood & Parrott Wealth Management (NNP) is hiring a Senior Planner.
Summary of Essential Duties
The Senior Planner supports NNP in all aspects of the client planning process, including analysis and calculation needed to develop comprehensive plans for new clients and provide services to existing clients.
Overview of Responsibilities
Supervise Planning Staff
- Educate and instruct planning personnel in firm philosophy and procedures regarding all levels of planning
- Set productivity and development goals for team members. Monitor results, make adjustments and provide counseling or training as appropriate
- Work with planners to manage client meeting schedule, prioritize and allocate staff time to ensure the satisfaction of NNP’s need for all deliverables on a timely basis
- Provide model for hard work, timeliness, positive attitude, support of management and support of firm vales and mission
Perform Planning Services
- Prepare for client meetings
- Conduct client meetings as needed
- Follow up to provide promised services and activities resulting from client meetings
- Prepare and review plan paperwork as needed
- Communicate with clients to provide exceptions service and advice
4 year college degree
3-5 years experience working with High Net Worth individuals and families
Experience with portfolio trading a plus
Additional Salary Information: NNP offers medical benefits and safe harbor 401k match as well as a long history of discretionary profit sharing contributions and bonus opportunities.
Interested in this opportunity? Submit your resume via email to Maura Copsey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Investment products and services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC (WFAFN), Member SIPC. Nachman Norwood & Parrott Wealth Management is a separate entity from WFAFN.