Nachman Norwood & Parrott (NNP) released a perspective paper earlier this June to offer insights from experts in key areas of wealth management. These focus areas are meant to help inform high net worth individuals in tax, legal, real estate and insurance planning — which are all essential factors that play a vital role in wealth management.
On Thursday, June 9, Nachman Norwood & Parrott (NNP) released a perspective paper highlighting wealth management, tax, legal, real estate and insurance planning insights for high net worth individuals. NNP interviewed the following professionals who offered their expertise to help guide you in the key areas of wealth management:
• Tax professional: Kris Gretzschel, Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Tax law professional: David Merline, Merline & Meacham, P.A.
• Commercial real estate professional: Clay Grubb, Grubb Properties
• Residential real estate professional: Joan Herlong, AugustaRoad.com Realty, LLC
• Insurance professional: Howard Einstein, Rosenfeld Einstein
As an industry leader, NNP understands that perspective is informed by multiple points of view and no decisions are made in a vacuum. Engaging industry professionals to help guide specific areas of wealth management can help one make better informed decisions and help individuals maintain a long-term plan.
To learn more about NNP’s Perspective Paper click here.